Love | Terhi Koskinen


sobota, 20 lutego 2016


Hello Tricksart Fans!

I'm Terhi Koskinen and sharing my first post here at Tricksart blog. From this day on, I'll share one layout together with a process video or tutorial each month. 


This layout got its inspiration from the Leaves Die, it makes perfect little leaves with any cutting tool. I usually trust the idea of "less is more", but couldn't stop adding this cute leaves.


One of my favorite embellishments are chipboards. In this layout I added the Tree Chipboard to highlight that sweet butterfly, and also my title "love" is made with chippies.
There are like million different ways to alter chippies, you can make them match to any of your projects. Today my chippies are painted, but the next time there will be something much more exciting.


Watch the video HERE.


Thank you for stopping by!


Materials:

Pin It

1 komentarz :

Dziękujemy za Twoje słowa :)