XO | Terhi Koskinen


niedziela, 20 marca 2016


Hi TricksArt Fans!

It's Terhi here sharing a layout I created with gorgeous "A Little While" Paper Collection. The idea of black and white layout have been rolling in my head for a while, and now I got a huge inspiration to create it, thanks to this monochromatic collection.


To keep on the black and white line, I used Black Gesso on the background, added it through the Wall Mask we have available in TricksArt store.
This mask is one of my favorites, it is so versatile and timeless, and it goes with almost any theme.


As the Black Gesso is really matte once dry, I wanted to give some sheen to the layout by adding drops of inks. But to keep it still smooth, I decided to use the same Gesso again on the "Corner 4" Chipboards. There are so many different ways to use chipboards, but one of the best for me is to paint them and add between paper layers. By doing it that way I can receive some delicious details and of course dimension for the page.


Thank you for stopping by!



Materials:

Pin It

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za Twoje słowa :)